Hi there! Recently I created a sketch of Eren Jaeger from the Attack on Titan series. The sketch is a close-up of the character's face, showcasing his strong features and intense gaze. I chose to draw this portrait with bold lines and shading to emphasize Eren's strength and power. I wanted to capture the intensity of the character, and I think I achieved that with this sketch. I'm very proud of the results and I'm excited to share it with the world. I hope this sketch inspires others.
Search
Featured post
Hinata and Naruto childreen love
Hi there! Recently I created a drawing that captures the lovely moment between Naruto and Hinata wh…
Labels
Popular Posts
Eren Jaeger
Hi there! Recently I created a sketch of Eren Jaeger fro…
Beauty woman sketch
I created a sketch of a beautiful woman. I wanted to cap…
Kiss beetwwen Hinata and Naruro
Hi there! Recently I created a drawing that captures the …
Hinata and Naruto childreen love
Hi there! Recently I created a drawing that captures the lo…
