Miyamoto Musashi

0

I created a sketch of Miyamoto Musashi from Vagabond manga. The sketch is a close-up of him in his iconic kimono and katana. I wanted to capture the strength, courage and skill of Musashi and I think I was able to do this with this sketch. I'm very proud of the sketch and I'm excited to show it to the world. I hope it inspires others to pick up a pencil and draw!


I created a sketch of Miyamoto Musashi from Vagabond manga. The sketch is a close-up of him in his iconic kimono and katana. I wanted to capture the strength, courage and skill of Musashi and I think I was able to do this with this sketch. I'm very proud of the sketch and I'm excited to show it to the world. I hope it inspires others to pick up a pencil and draw!






You may like these posts

No comments